- Field Recon
- Weapons & Armor
- Combat Tactics
The Sith Inquisitor is the wizard of the Sith Empire. He spends his time trying to find ancient Sith artifacts that will make him even wiser and stronger. They are completely corrupted by the Dark Side and live for it. Unlike the Sith Warrior who relies on his lightsaber and brute strength to get what he wants done, the Sith Inquisitor relies on the force, similar to how Emperor Palpatine did. An Inquisitor is not against electrocuting one of their foes with lightning to show them just how serious they are. Give them what they want or die.
Their armament is much more elaborate and fancy than other classes. They don’t wear much armor, relying on expensive and fancy wardrobes. Their lightsabers typically are double-bladed and have fancy gems in the middle to show how mystical they are. While the warrior is on the front line, the inquisitor is involved in the politics of being a part of the Empire. They make deals and they use cunning to try and get what they want. That doesn’t mean, though, that an inquisitor won’t ignite their lightsaber and use speed to make that lethal blow on any of their foes.
|Lightning Drain||Deals very high energy damage to the target and restores Force over the duration of the effect. Lightning Drain also slows the movement speed of the target by 50% , and stuns weak and standard enemies.|
|Seethe||Pause to prepare for the coming fight, restoring health and force. Damage causes the effect to end prematurely. Cannot be used during combat.|
|Saber Strike||Deals 100% weapon damage spread across a flurry of three melee attacks.|
|Shock||Shocks the target with high energy damage|
|Overload (Rank 1)||4||Deals moderate energy damage and knockback to all enemies within 8m. Standard and weak enemies are additionally knocked down for 3s.|
|Electrocute||8||Electrocutes the target, dealing low damage and stunning it for 4s.|
|Whirlwind||8||Traps the target in a whirlwind for 60s. Any damage will end the effect prematurely|
|Dark Heal||8||Heals a friendly target for a moderate amount of health|
|Lightning Drain (Rank 2)||10||
Deals very high energy damage to the target and restores Force over the duration of the effect. Lightning Drain also slows the movement speed of the target by 50% , and stuns weak and standard enemies.
|Backlash||14||Surrounds the caster in a lightning shield, increasing resistance to damage by 25% for 15s. In addition, once per second, the shield shocks melee attackers dealing low energy damage.|
|Unbreakable Will||18||Summon the unbreakable will of the Sith, immediately freeing you of all incapacitating and controling effects.|
|Force Speed||24||Increases movement speed by 70% for 2s. Does not break stealth.|
|Cloud Mind||28||Clouds the mind of an enemy, instantly lowering the threat to a moderate amount.|
|Deflection||32||Increase the chance of deflecting blaster bolts by 70% for 15s.|
|Sacrifice||26||Sacrifice companion for instant health to 75% of your total health.|
|Nightmare||46||Send a nightmare down upon all enemies within 8m causing them to cower in fear for 8s. Damage causes this effect to end prematurely.|
The destruction Sith Inquisitors leave in their wake rarely allows for the survival of any recorded images. In the cases where the Inquisitors fury has been caught on holo, however, the daunting presence and the awe-inspiring power at the Inquisitors’ disposal present a striking picture. Whether the Inquisitor wields a Lightsaber with lightning-sharp attacks, or just Force Lightning itself, it’s always a dazzling display of deadly energy.
Asserting power and authority is one of the highest priorities for the Sith Inquisitors. Their choice of attire reflects this strategy, as they often prefer dark, high-contrast robes to express their sophisticated tastes and ambitions for political control. Nonetheless, despite regal appearances, great attention is given to ensure all their attire allows the flexibility for stunning acrobatics in Lightsaber combat. Of course, some Inquisitor outfits take expression to the highest extreme — designed to inspire sheer terror in those the Inquisitor comes into contact with.
Whether facing a traitorous fellow Sith or a crowd of Republic soldiers, the Inquisitor fights with unlimited fury to create a storm of destruction. Expertise in conducting Force energies further allows Inquisitors to draw upon the life essence of themselves and others. This energy can be channeled to bolster their powers, harm their foes, and even to reinvigorate their allies. An Inquisitor’s skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive. Often wielding a double-bladed Lightsaber, Inquisitors use quick, guileful, and lethal maneuvers to strike their enemies down with astonishing speed.
- Single Saber
- Force Lightning / Force Drain
- Ranged DPS or Healer
Sorcerer Skill Trees
The two Sorcerer skill trees are Lightning and Corruption. The shared Sorcerer and Assassin skill tree is Madness.
- Lightning - Channels the force to overload the Inquisitor’s enemies with blasts of lightning.
- Corruption – Uses dark power to maintain allies’ health in battle, and protect them from enemy attacks.
- Madness – Increases the Inquisitor’s mastery of the force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
- Double Bladed Saber
- Burst Melee DPS
Assassin Skill Trees
The two Assassin skill trees are Deception and Darkness. The shared Assassin and Sorcerer skill tree is Madness.
- Deception – Enhances the Assassin’s stealth ability, helping him sneak up and dispatch his foes.
- Darkness – Focuses on defensive techniques to help protect the Assassin and his allies.
- Madness – Increases the Inquisitor’s mastery of the Force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
- Species: Male Dashade
- Planet: Korriban
- Melee Tank with heavy armor
- The Dashade are large reptiles with dark skin and powerful claws. Khem Vaal is a melee focused fighter with the unique racial ability to “soak up” force power from enemy force users. This allows the player to take a less active melee role, for those who choose to stand away from combat.
- Crew Skills: +15 Artifice Efficiency, +5 Research Efficiency
- Species: male Human
- Planet: Tatooine
- Ranged DPS, has medium armor, uses Blaster pistols and has a concussion shot kit
- Crew Skills: +2 Slicing Critical, +2 Underworld Trading Critical
- Species: female Togruta
- Planet: Taris
- Melee DPS with medium armor and dual lightsabers
- Starting Kit: Energy Shield [Personal Shield Kit]
- Crew Skills: +10 Synthweaving Efficiency, +10 Diplomacy Efficiency
- Male Human
- Planet: Hoth
- Ranged Healer, Blaster + Generator
- Medium Armor with a Medkit as starting kit
- Crew Skills:+5 Treasure Hunting Efficiency, +5 Archaeology Critical
- Male Kaleesh
- Planet: Voss
- Ranged tank, starts with Shockwave kit
- DPS caster with a lightsaber and a generator
- Has light armor
- This Kaleesh Force-user is a pure damage dealer. This allows the Inquisitor to concentrate on healing from the second row and still deal sufficient damage or to add to his strength as a fighter and be even more destructive.
- Crew Skills: +10 Bioanalysis Efficiency, +2 Scavenging Critical
Sith Inquisitor can only be played by the following species:
- Sith Pureblood
Sith Inquisitor uses the Fury class imperial interceptor (click for details).