E3 is over, and the amount of information we got about Star Wars: The Old Republic is a bit underwhelming if you ask me. We did get some interesting news though, so let’s take a look at the most important stuff.
- Already posted, the E3 trailer showcasing gameplay features
- If you haven’t seen it yet, the “Return” cinematic intro is amazing
- Eternity Vault raids video shows a group of players going through this raid
- New developer walkthrough posted that takes us to Tatooine
- The following interview with Daniel Erickson (lead writer) confirms there won’t be an open beta for SWTOR (jump to about 1:20 for that part)
- You can also watch some fan reactions to playing The Old Republic in the video below:
- For me a less important bit of news, but if you’re interested SW:TOR also partnered up with Razer to bring us some gaming peripherals
All in all there’s not much new information. As expected there were no news regarding the release date of the game. As I said, I’m a bit disappointed with the lack of any new announcements or game features; how about you?